Rosetown is No Ordinary Funeral Home...
In a profession known for its conservatism and tradition, our modern approach breaks the mould. At Rosetown Funeral Home, our way is refreshing, and can be seen in every part of our business; our people, our facilities, and the services we provide. Our friendly team are professional and genuine, with a passion for serving the Te Awamutu community.
- A funeral service should primarily be about the person being honoured. Their values, beliefs, cultural influences and final wishes should be of utmost importance. When this happens, it is very clear to see, and you know the person is being remembered in a truly meaningful way.
- Funeral options should not be pre-packaged. Funerals can be small intimate affairs, large public gatherings or something in between. They can also be held at any location, like a church, home or clubrooms. You may even wish to hold the service in a public place such as a park or reserve… anywhere that is meaningful and practical.
- People should feel comfortable talking to us. We are always available for a chat, and our funeral home is warm and inviting.
- Families should have as much involvement as they would like. This could include designing the service sheet, arranging the flowers for the casket or baking a cake for the reception. How about painting the casket a significant colour? Some people even prefer to bring the family pet along to the funeral service. If something feels right, and helps with the grieving process, then we will support you to make it happen.
- Funerals shouldn’t extend beyond your expressed budget. The person you are honouring wouldn’t want that, and we don’t want that either. Instead, we use all of our skills, experience and expertise to provide a dignified, personalised service in line with your budget. It’s a privilege to serve the Waipa area, and we want what we do to give back to the community. That’s why we choose to offer our funeral services affordable rates.